Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Summer of Change, Elizabeth's Story

Summer of Change is published and right now is #2 on Amazon! I want to thank everyone who has downloaded the eBook and is spreading the word.

I had my first book signing event in Mount Dora on 3/29. I was so nervous. The other Authors were wonderful. We got rained out after about two hours, Mark Miller and I got the last man standing award. It was a wonderful time and I sold 7 books and two pieces of book related jewelry, made a lot of friends and wonderful memories.

Yesterday's Memories is selling great, and I am already being asked by my readers to write sequels to both books. As of right now I am working on my first adult romance novel and doing an online writing class so it has been a very busy time for me. (Along with all the real life family things going on!)

Happy reading guys! Watch for the next giveaway on Nerd Girl!

Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment