Sunday, November 11, 2018

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you all are doing good and getting ready for your Thanksgiving holiday with your family. Ours will be a bit smaller this year as our daughter and her family moved to Texas. We were so sad to see them go but they are on a new journey in their lives. Sometimes it is good to start anew.

This week I want to share with you a bit more of my new book Now Maybe which I just published as an audiobook this week! My first one.

Here is a little more of a tease for you:

"I'm not what you think I am, Liam. You don’t know me. I’m an illusion of the person you are describing, and it breaks my heart to hear you describe me that way.”
Liam sat down hard. “I don’t believe that for a second. You’ve gotten through to me."



Hope to see you around and happy reading!

Hugs,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment